Monday, February 23, 2015

Turtlenecks & Boyfriend Jeans

I've never had much luck with finding boyfriend jeans... I just can never find the right fit. #bigbootyprobs (am I right ladies?) Well when I went home this winter break, I got these pants from my sister because she didn't want them! I might have made the rips in them myself, but I think it turned out alright.

I remember when I was younger in middle school, all I wanted was ripped bell bottoms. But anytime I went to try them on in the store, my mom would say "I'm not paying extra for jeans that have holes in them". I got it, but I still wanted them. Looking back, it was more of a fitting in type deal, and I'm glad mom didn't pay extra for jeans with holes in them. Nowadays, I think good ole mom has instilled in my brain that paying for pre-ripped clothes is dumb... ergo at-home-ripped jeans are more my style.

Did you have ripped jeans as a kid?

Jeans: American Eagle
Blouse: Lauren by Ralph Lauren
Tights: H&M
Necklaces: Thrifted
Booties: JustFab

1 comment: