Tuesday, December 23, 2014

New type of blanket scarf?

So I have tried arm knitting. It is amazing. I'll be posting about that process pretty soon!

Anyways, the scarf is totally warm and comfy and fabulous and gigantic and..... like a blanket. Therefore, I think its only proper to also call it a blanket infinity scarf.

Oversized accessories are always fun and especially when it is what adds the bit of color to the outfit. I made the scarf with blue reluctantly, (basically the craft store only have blue and gray..) but I am pleased with the turn-out, especially with this outfit.
The jacket was a thrift store find and I love the 3/4 length sleeves! So chic with a long sleeve underneath. My sweater was my sisters but she never wore it soooo, MINE NOW! I accentuated my waist with this yellow skinny belt and my black pencil skirt. Loving this outfit for the winter, and as long as there is no snow on the ground.... I'll be stomping around campus in my little black booties.
These earrings are from my friend Ashley's sister. She is a jewelry designer for Square Peg Meg! Everyone check her out.... she is super talented and I am in LOVE with the earrings.
Sweater: Thrift (similar, similar)
Skirt: Target (similar, similar)
Tights: H&M (similar, similar)
Belt: H&M (similar, similar)
Jacket: Thrift (similar, similar)
Boots: Just Fab (similar, similar)
Scarf: Eva Original (similar, similar)
Earrings: Square Peg Meg (similar, similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment